Keith Issa - Sydney Antenna, Home Theatre technician
Keith Issa's Bio
- Born: Sydney
- Service Area: Sydney
- Mob: 0491 873 973
- Fav TV Snack: Chips
- Fav TV Show / Movie: The Office / Lord of the Rings
- TV Antennas - Aerials - Relocations - Elevations - Removals - Bird Proofing - MATV
- TV Wall Mounting - Samsung Frame - Rotating - Vertical - Ceiling - VideoWalls - LCD - Soundbars
- TV Tuning - Troubleshooting - No Pic - No Sound - Gaming - Universal Remotes
- Home Theatre - Cinemas - Design - Surround Sound - Projectors - Lamp replacements - Multi Room Audio - Packages - Sonos
- New TV Points - Foxtel Points - Repairs - Pre Wire Fitouts
- Internet Solutions - Starlink - Mesh - Point to Point - Google Home
- TV Reception - Pixelation - Missing Channels - FM Radio
- Satellite Dish Installation - Vast - Foxtel - Christian TV - Removals - Relocations
- TV Transportation - Insurance Repair Assessments - Zoom Rooms -
- Commercial - Marine - Caravan
Keith loves rock climbing when he's not working..
An interview with Keith by Kirsten L..
K: "So Keith, how are you today? "
Keith: "Very well thankyou. How are you? "
K: "Don't have manners. You're a polite young boy aren't you. So Keith, lets kick it off, what's your Favourite place on Earth?"
Keith: "Supercheap Auto"
K: "Haha Not a country or holiday destination"
Keith: "Nooo Supercheap auto ! "
K : "What's two things that most people don't know about you? "
Keith: "Umm I'm a neat freak, I just like clean surroundings. Aaannd I love cooking a good steak"
K: "Oh yumm! What about your favourite phrase/ quote of all time? "
Keith: "If there's a will, there's a way"
K: "And what did you do before TV Magic?
Keith: "I worked at Jb Hi Fi"
K: "What's your favoutie job codes in TV Magic? "
Keith: "Supply and Installs - When the customer comes to us for the purchase of their new TV, their new speakers, their new soundbar, home theatre or whatever it may be"
K: "And what do you do for fun? "
Keith : "Go karting and Bouldering Basketball"
K: "Last question - what's your biggest achievement to date?"
Keith: "To work for myself! umm Check!"
K: "Yes indeed! Be prepared for an exciting, tough and rewarding journey ahead full of wonderful (and sometimes weird) customers!"