Nick Howell - Brisbane Antenna Installation Expert
mob. 0449 947 247
Nick Howell's Bio:
- Born: Toowoomba, QLD
- Year started TV Magic 2006
- Service Area: Brisbane, South
- Mob 0449 947 247
- Fav TV Snack? Chocolate and lollies
- Fav TV Show / Movie? Anchorman and Van Wilder , TV Show: Breaking Bad
An Interview with Nick Howell by Beth O
Beth: "Hey Nicko! Best of buddies, how's it going? "
Nick: "Awesome thanks "
Beth: "Nick, for the the interview, I think I already know the answer to some of these questions, but what did you do before TV Magic? "
Nick: " I was the world's best mechanic "
Beth : "Haha, Well I got that one wrong! haha, the world's best? Can you come fix my car? "
Nick: "Nah I hate cars now"
Beth: "haha, And I suppose you're the world's best TV technician now? what's your favourite kind of job? "
Nick: "Media Rooms / Home Cinemas "
Beth: "What about the biggest Tip you've ever received from a customer? "
Nick: "$200 cash"
Beth: "Noice. Now, 14 years of experience.. what is the ONE MOST awkward moment with a customer? I bet you've got many, I'll give you some time to think.."
Nick: " I accidently sent a very personal message to a customer.. and then had to go see that customer the following day for some follow up work.."
Beth: "oh please tell me. What did the message say? "
Nick: "Ah I can't say, it was private bedroom stuff. It was obviously meant for my wife and I accidently clicked on the wrong person"
Beth: "That's today's funniest story so far haha. Don't feel to bad Nick.. soon you can read about all the other guys, there's some equally funny and cringe-worthy ones. So anyway, what do you do for fun? ..when you're not sending inappropriate messages to customers? "
Nick: " Ha shut up! ... Weight lifting, exercise, mountain biking, motorbikes, DIY, fishing and I'm also a football coach"
Beth: "And a husband and father. Busy man! How do you have time for all that!? "
Nick: "I'm just awesome lol.. nah I dunno "
Beth: "So last question, what is your most favourite place on Earth?"
Nick: "At home, with my family , doing family things "
Training Manager, Nick Howell
Mr Magic 2022 WINNER!
A tribute Video to Nick Howell's 14+ Years with TV Magic..
Nick Howell, has been involved with TVs for over 14 years (since 2007). Nick has an amazing flair with customer service and getting the job done right the first time. Nick's successes has scored himself the role as company training manager for all new franchisees.
Nicks Qualifications: Nick was a qualified automotive technician CERT IV working for FORD, Australia.
Nick Howell's Career Highlights / Achievements
- Nick Howell commenced his career as a TV Magic franchisee initially in 2006 Part time. Nick started full time in 2010.
- Nick Howell dominates and works in the Brisbane and greater Brisbane region.
- Nick Howell has worked and helped train technicians all over Australia
- 2013: Nick Wins Salesmanship of the Year award 2013 at the National Awards
- 2013: Nick Wins Technician of the Year
- 2014: Nick wins for the second time in a row - Salesmanship of the Year Award
- 2015: Nick joins the new "TV Magic $5k club"
- 2016: Nick joins the Franchisee Recruitment team - hosting info nights around the country, and begins emceeing our annual national Franchisee Of The Year conferences
- 2017: Nick expands his business putting on a second Van
- 2017: Nick is trained and qualifed as Company Technician Training Manager
- 2018: Nick sponsors a local football team
- 2019: Nick breaks another company record - Highest Sales in a week (> $23,000)
- 2019: Nick joins the $10k CLUB
- 2020: Nick wins (for the 3rd time) Salesman of the Year
- 2021: Nick wins the BEST COMPANY INNOVATION award
- 2021: Nick wins (for the 3rd time) Technician of the YEAR
- 2022: Nick and his team win the National TEAM OF THE YEAR AWARD
- 2022: Nick wins the MR Magic Award
2019 NICK HOWELL with Arj Barker
2018 Nick Howell
2016 Nick Howell
A face to face interview with Nick Howell, By Danielle Read:- July 2017
Danielle - "Nick has been a member of the TV Magic family for as long as we can remember! When Nick's not installing antennas and designing your home theatres in Brisbane, he's jet setting away! Today Nick is setting off for Sydney with Shane for a free TV Magic Information night! Find out more about Nick as part of our Technicians Spotlight series below "
"So Nick, what were you doing before TV Magic?"
Nick: "I was a mechanic in Toowoomba"
Danielle: "Now Mr Howell, how long have you been with TV Magic?"
Nick "About 7 or 8 years"
Danielle: "And what is your favourite job to do?"
Nick: "Probably TV wall mounting or media rooms. The finished product and the look on our customer's face when we are all done is so rewarding."
Danielle: "Ok, and what would youy say Nick Howell's favourite TV show would be?"
Nick: "Breaking Bad"
Danielle: "Ok, now can you tell us something that not many people know about you?"
Nick: "I can lift lots of weight! Does that count (laughs)?"
Danielle: "Great, what about your favourite experience with a customer?"
Nick: "One from yesterday was when a company had pulled out on a job where the customer wanted to have their entertainment room set up and I was able to go by and get it all going for them so they could have the TV up and running before the weekend. I re-mounted their speakers, wall mounted their TV and tuned it all in for them which was pretty cool."
Danielle: "Go to TV snack?"
Danielle: "Describe your average day at work in three words"
Nick: "Busy, fun and extremely rewarding"
2013 / 2014 Nick Howell